The Death domain is concerned with the forces that cause death, as well as the negative energy that gives rise to undead creatures. Deities such as Anubis, Aegir, Hades, Hel, Nidhogg, Persephone and Thanatos are patrons of necromancers, death knights, liches, mummy lords, and vampires.
Granted Powers: You can cause the living to bleed at a touch, and find comfort in the presence of the dead.
Bleeding Touch (Sp): As a melee touch attack, you can cause a living creature to take 1d6 points of damage per round. This effect persists for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1) or until stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or any spell or effect that heals damage. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Death’s Embrace (Ex): At 8th level, you heal damage instead of taking damage from channeled negative energy. If the channeled negative energy targets undead, you heal hit points just like undead in the area.
Death Domain Spells
- Cause Fear One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Death Knell Kill dying creature and gain 1d8 temporary hp, +2 to Strength, and +1 caster level.
- Animate Dead M Creates undead Skeletons and Zombies.
- Death Ward Grants immunity to death spells and negative energy effects.
- Slay Living Touch attack kills subject.
- Create Undead M Create Ghouls, Ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Destruction F Kills subject and destroys remains.
- Create Greater Undead M Create shadows, wraiths, spectres, or devourers.
- Wail of the Banshee Kills one creature/level.