The Trickery domain was a suite of spells and powers granted by deities whose portfolios included pranks, deception, and larceny. They granted divine spellcasters like clerics with magic of illusion and deceit.
Copycat (Sp): You can create an illusory double of yourself as a move action. This double functions as a single mirror image and lasts for a number of rounds equal to your cleric level, or until the illusory duplicate is dispelled or destroyed. You can have no more than one copycat at a time. This ability does not stack with the mirror image spell. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Master’s Illusion (Sp): At 8th level, you can create an illusion that hides the appearance of yourself and any number of allies within 30 feet for 1 round per cleric level. This ability otherwise functions like the spell veil. The save DC to disbelieve this effect is equal to 10 + 1/2 your cleric level + your Wisdom modifier. The rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Trickery Domain Spells
- Disguise Self Disguise own appearance.
- Invisibility Subject invisible 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Nondetection M Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Confusion Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- False Vision M Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Mislead Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Screen Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Invisibility (mass) As invisibility, but affects all in range.
- Time Stop You act freely for 1d4+1 rounds.
Section 15: Copyright Notice
Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. Copyright 2009, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author: Jason Bulmahn, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams.