Animal Companion (Ex): At 4th level, you gain the service of an animal companion. Your effective druid level for this animal companion is equal to your cleric level – 3. (Druids who take this ability through their nature bond class feature use their druid level – 3 to determine the abilities of their animal companions).
Animal Domain Spells
- Calm Animals Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.
- Hold Animal Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.
- Dominate Animal Subject animal obeys silent mental commands.
- Summon Nature’s Ally IV* Calls creature to fight.
- Beast Shape III This spell allows you to assume the form of a Diminutive or Huge creature of the animal type.
- Antilife Shell 10-ft. field hedges out living creatures.
- Animal Shapes One ally/level polymorphs into chosen animal.
- Summon Nature’s Ally VIII* Calls creature to fight.
- Shapechange F Transforms you into any creature, and change forms once per round.
*Can only summon animals.