Gamera vs. Barugon (大怪獣決闘 ガメラ対バルゴン, Daikaijū kettō: Gamera tai Barugon, lit. Great Monster Duel: Gamera vs. Barugon) is a 1966 Japanese kaiju film directed by Shigeo Tanaka and produced by Daiei Film. It is the second entry in the Gamera film series, and stars Kōjirō Hongō, Kyōko Enami, and Yūzō Hayakawa, with Teruo Aragaki portraying the giant monster Gamera.
- Ichirō Sugai as Dr. Matsushita
- Bontarō Miake as Self-Defense Force General
- Jutarō Hōjō as Self-Defense Force Commander
- Kazuko Wakamatsu as Sadae Hirata
- Yuka Konno as Onodera’s lover
- Eiichi Takamura as Governor of Osaka
- Kenichi Tani as Lee