The Moon domain is a deity domain that grants divine spellcasters like clerics with spells and powers related to the moon, perception, and lycanthropes.
The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks
By Timothy S. Brannan and The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks Team
Relics & Rituals: Olympus
© 2004 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. Distributed for Sword and Sorcery Studios by White Wolf Publishing, Inc.
By W. Jason Peck, Aaron Rosenberg, Christina Stiles and Relics & Rituals: Olympus team
Benefit: +2 bonus to protection against contracting lycanthropy.
Granted Powers: Gains the ability of Low Light Vision; the ability to see in moonlight as if it were daylight and the ability to see twice as far during moonlit nights. Blind-Fight feat as a bonus feat. You may, as a free action, determine what phase the moon is in, at what point in the sky it is in, or the time it will rise or set.
Moon Domain Spells
- Lunar Speed: Your movement rate doubles in moonlight, or Moonstone. Creates a magic stone to affect luck.
- Lunar Armor: Adds +4 luck bonus to AC under a night sky.
- Moonlit Stroll: You can walk on moonlit surfaces as if on level ground.
- Strength of the Tide: Gain Strength and Dexterity bonuses by moon phase.
- Curse of Lycanthropy Causes a person to become infected with lycanthropy.
- Moonbow Ranged touch deal 1d8+1 per caster level (+15 max), fire 3 per round, Deals double damage against lycanthropes. (New)
- Lunar Revelation: Scry anyone while under the night sky.
- Waxing Health: Gain fast healing 5 while in moonlight.
- Body of Moonlight: You become incorporeal and 90% invisible.