Granted Powers: You are a true student of all things mystical, and see divinity in the purity of magic.
Hand of the Acolyte (Su): You can cause your melee weapon to fly from your grasp and strike a foe before instantly returning. As a standard action, you can make a single attack using a melee weapon at a range of 30 feet. This attack is treated as a ranged attack with a thrown weapon, except that you add your Wisdom modifier to the attack roll instead of your Dexterity modifier (damage still relies on Strength). This ability cannot be used to perform a combat maneuver. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your; Wisdom modifier.
Dispelling Touch (Sp): At 8th level, you can use a targeted dispel magic effect as a melee touch attack. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level and one additional time per day for every four cleric levels beyond 8th.
Magic Domain Spells
- Identify Determines properties of magic item.
- Magic mouth
- Dispel Magic Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Imbue with Spell Ability Transfer spells to subject.
- Spell Resistance Subject gains SR 12 + level.
- Antimagic Field Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Spell Turning Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Protection from Spells M F Confers +8 resistance bonus.
- Mage’s Disjunction Dispels magic, disenchants magic items.
Section 15: Copyright Notice
Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. Copyright 2009, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Author: Jason Bulmahn, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams.