The Earth domain is a deity domain that grants divine spellcasters like clerics with earth -based spells and powers.
Granted Power Turn or destroy air creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster earth creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Earth Domain Spells
- Magic Stone Three stones become +1 projectiles, 1d6 +1 damage.
- Soften Earth and Stone Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
- Stone Shape Sculpts stone into any shape.
- Spike Stones Creatures in area take 1d8 damage, may be lowed.
- Wall of Stone Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- Stoneskin M Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Earthquake Intense tremor shakes 80-ft.-radius.
- Iron Body Your body becomes living iron.
- Elemental Swarm* Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as an earth spell only.