David ‘Blind Pew’
“Blind Pew: The Sinister Pirate with a Deadly Secret – Uncover the Dark Tale of Treasure Island’s Most Terrifying Figure!”
- Alias: Blind Pew
- Gender: Male
- Race: Human
- Occupation: Pirate, Ringleader
- Religion: None (Atheist)
- Allies: The Crew of Flint’s Pirate Ship, Long John Silver
- Enemies: Revenue officers, Jim and his mother, Captain Murray
- Abode/Base of Operations: Flint’s Pirate Ship, secret hideouts in various locations
- Nationality: English
- Languages: English, Pirate Jargon
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Affiliation(s): Independent, loyal to his own ambitions and pirate crew
- Significant others: None known
Blind Pew, a mysterious and menacing figure, roams the treacherous seas with an air of darkness and danger. Blinded by fate but sharpened by his other senses, Pew is a formidable pirate known for his cunning and ruthlessness. With his tattered coat and gnarled cane, he strikes fear into the hearts of all who encounter him.
Blind Pew’s tragic past shaped him into the relentless pirate he is today. Once a feared captain, he was blinded during a fierce battle, leaving him scarred and filled with a burning desire for vengeance. Determined to regain his lost glory and inflict his wrath upon those who wronged him, Pew sets sail on a relentless quest for power, treasure, and retribution.
Driven by his insatiable thirst for control, Blind Pew seeks to gather a loyal crew and build a fearsome pirate empire. He schemes and manipulates, always planning his next move with precision and cunning. Behind his sightless eyes, there lies a mind as sharp as a cutlass, constantly calculating the most advantageous course of action.
Blind Pew’s ultimate goal is to uncover a long-lost treasure of immense power, whispered about in pirate legends. It is said that this treasure holds the key to unlocking a dark and ancient secret, one that would grant him untold power and reshape the world of piracy forever. With relentless determination, he scours maps, deciphers cryptic clues, and confronts perilous challenges to lead him closer to his elusive prize.
Beware the sound of his haunting footsteps and the echo of his chilling laughter, for Blind Pew will stop at nothing to achieve his ambitions. He leaves a trail of chaos and destruction in his wake, as he manipulates and eliminates any obstacles that stand in his way. With each passing day, his legend grows, and the fear of his name spreads throughout the pirate-infested waters.
Blind Pew is a dark and complex character, driven by vengeance, power, and the secrets of the sea. His tale is one of tragedy and ruthless determination, making him a formidable force to be reckoned with on the high seas. Will you cross paths with this enigmatic figure and survive his deadly game? Only time will tell.
Medium humanoid (human), neutral evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor) Hit Points 78 (12d8 + 24) Speed 30 ft.
|14 (+2)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
Skills Perception +4, Stealth +8 Senses blindsight 30 ft. (blind beyond this radius), passive Perception 14 Languages Common Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
Special Equipment. Blind Pew carries two daggers and a small pouch containing 1d4 black spots. He also wears a necklace with a mysterious black gem, which grants him blindsight out to a range of 30 feet.
Actions Multiattack. Blind Pew makes three attacks with his daggers.
Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d4 + 4) piercing damage.
Black Spot (3/Day). Blind Pew can use his action to throw a black spot at a creature within 30 feet. The target must succeed on a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw or be marked with the black spot. The marked creature is cursed and has disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks until the curse is removed. The curse can be removed by a greater restoration spell or similar magic.
Reactions Evasion. When Blind Pew is subjected to an effect that allows him to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, he instead takes no damage if he succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if he fails.
Legendary Actions Blind Pew can take 2 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time, and only at the end of another creature’s turn. Blind Pew regains spent legendary actions at the start of his turn.
- Paralyzing Strike. Blind Pew makes one dagger attack. If the attack hits, the target must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed until the end of its next turn.
- Shadow Step (Costs 2 Actions). Blind Pew magically teleports up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space he can see.
- Smoke Bomb (Costs 2 Actions). Blind Pew releases a smoke bomb, creating a heavily obscured area in a 20-foot radius centered on himself. The smoke lasts for 1 minute or until a wind of moderate or greater speed disperses it.
Description Blind Pew is a tall and gaunt figure dressed in tattered leather armor. His face is hidden beneath a hood, concealing his blind eyes. Despite his lack of sight, his other senses are highly attuned, allowing him to move with an uncanny grace and strike with lethal precision. A palpable aura of menace surrounds him, making even the bravest souls shudder in his presence.
Tactics Blind Pew relies on his heightened senses and tactical awareness to navigate the battlefield. He uses his blindsight to detect the presence of enemies and strikes with his daggers. He often employs hit-and-run tactics, disappearing into the shadows before reappearing to deliver deadly strikes. If cornered or outnumbered, he uses his legendary actions to gain the upper hand, paralyzing his foes or creating a smokescreen to sow confusion and escape.
- The PCs encounter Blind Pew, a notorious blind assassin, who is hired to eliminate a prominent political figure. The party must gather evidence of the assassination plot and protect the target at all costs.
- Blind Pew approaches the party as a mysterious informant, offering crucial information in exchange for their help in retrieving a valuable artifact from a well-guarded location. Can the party trust this enigmatic blind figure, or is he planning to betray them?
- The PCs stumble upon Blind Pew’s hideout, a dimly lit chamber filled with intricate traps and hidden treasures. They must navigate the treacherous environment while avoiding Pew’s deadly ambushes to claim the secrets hidden within.
- Blind Pew holds a personal vendetta against one of the PCs, seeking revenge for a past encounter. He becomes a relentless pursuer, appearing unexpectedly at various locations to taunt and threaten the targeted character. The party must find a way to outsmart Pew and turn the tables on their relentless adversary.
- Blind Pew possesses vital information about a hidden treasure, but he refuses to share it willingly. The party must track him down and engage in a high-stakes negotiation or daring confrontation to extract the information they seek.
Currently in the World
Blind Pew is a menacing figure, tall and gaunt, with a weathered face that bears the marks of a life filled with violence and hardship. His sightless eyes, clouded and milky white, add an eerie and unsettling quality to his appearance. His tattered clothing and unkempt beard accentuate his overall unkempt and rugged demeanor.
Currently, Blind Pew stands in a dimly lit tavern, his presence casting a shadow over the room. He is surrounded by a motley crew of fellow pirates, their voices hushed as they listen intently to his whispered instructions. The air is thick with tension, as the patrons of the tavern sense the danger that emanates from Blind Pew and his companions.
His mood is one of calculated menace, his senses keen despite his blindness. His head tilts slightly as he listens intently to the conversations around him, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. He exudes a sense of power and authority, his presence commanding the attention and respect of those around him.
Blind Pew’s surroundings are dimly lit, with the flickering glow of candlelight reflecting off the grimy walls. The tavern is filled with the scent of stale ale and sweat, a fitting backdrop for the nefarious dealings that take place within its walls. The patrons, wary of Blind Pew’s presence, keep their distance, casting furtive glances in his direction.
As Blind Pew surveys his surroundings, a sense of anticipation fills the air. He knows that within the shadows of this tavern lies the key to his next grand heist, and he will stop at nothing to claim the treasure that awaits him.