Cleric Domain Protection
The protection domain is the purview of deities who charge their followers to shield the weak from the strong.
Granted Powers: Your faith is your greatest source of protection, and you can use that faith to defend others. In addition, you receive a +1 resistance bonus on saving throws. This bonus increases by 1 for every 5 levels you possess.
Resistant Touch (Sp): As a standard action, you can touch an ally to grant him your resistance bonus for 1 minute. When you use this ability, you lose your resistance bonus granted by the Protection domain for 1 minute. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Aura of Protection (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of protection for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. You and your allies within this aura gain a +1 deflection bonus to AC and resistance 5 against all elements (acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic). The deflection bonus increases by +1 for every four cleric levels you possess beyond 8th. At 14th level, the resistance against all elements increases to 10. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Protection Domain Spells
- Sanctuary Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
- Shield Other F You take half of subject’s damage.
- Protection from Energy Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Spell Immunity Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
- Spell Resistance Subject gains SR 12 + level.
- Antimagic Field Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Repulsion Creatures can’t approach you.
- Mind Blank Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Prismatic Sphere As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.