Big Movie. Big Production. Big Girls.
Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity is a 1987 science fiction film that uses the premise of the frequently-adapted short story “The Most Dangerous Game“, setting it on an alien world and populating it with bikini-clad space prison escapees and weird space monsters. It was directed by Ken Dixon and stars Elizabeth Kaitan, Cindy Beal, Brinke Stevens, Don Scribner, and Carl Horner.
- Elizabeth Kaitan as Daria, a space prison escapee and impromptu leader
- Cindy Beal as Tisa. A space prison escapee subordinate to Daria
- Don Scribner as Zed, the hunter
- Brinke Stevens as Shala, a castaway who becomes hunted with Daria and Tisa
- Carl Horner as Rik, a castaway with a large hunting knife
- Kirk Graves as Vak, a robot
- Randoph Roehbling as Krel, a robot
- Fred Tate as Alien Mutant, a hunchbacked alien with a laser rifle for an arm