The Only Man Alive Feared by the Walking Dead!
A master swordsman and former soldier and his hunchbacked assistant hunt vampires.
Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter is a 1974 British swashbuckling horror film, written and directed by Brian Clemens, produced by Clemens and Albert Fennell for Hammer Film Productions, and starring Horst Janson, John Carson, Shane Briant, and Caroline Munro. The music score was composed by Laurie Johnson, supervised by Philip Martell. Belatedly released on 7 April 1974, the film was intended as the first in a series focused on the title character and his companions. Due to the film’s violence and sexual subtext Captain Kronos was rated R in North America. This was Clemens’ only film as a director.
- Horst Janson as Captain Kronos
- Julian Holloway as the voice of Captain Kronos
- John Cater as Professor Hieronymus Grost
- Caroline Munro as Carla
- John Carson as Dr. Marcus
- Shane Briant as Paul Durward
- Lois Daine as Sara Durward
- Wanda Ventham as Lady Durward
- Ian Hendry as Kerro
- William Hobbs as Hagen
- Paul Greenwood as Giles