Improved Portal Alarm
Level: Bard 4, Sorcerer 4, Wizard 4
Components: V, S, AF,
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One interplanar gate
Duration: 8 hours/level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
As the portal alarm spell, with the following additions:
- You may designate the alarm set off by the improved portal alarm to be mental, audible, or both.
- If a mental alarm is chosen, you receive a mental picture of all creatures that passed through the portal and which direction they passed through.
- The mental image provides information as if you were standing 10 feet away from the portal.
- You may enable another creature to receive the mental alarm instead of yourself.
- You must touch the creature, which receives a Will saving throw to negate the effect, if applicable.
Focus: A small leather pouch containing three brass bells.