A circle of warm comfort emanates from you, enveloping those who enter in positive energy.
Originally posted on D&D tools
Level: Cleric 5
Components: V, S,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Duration: 1 minute/level or until discharged
By casting this spell, you create an aura of healing energy upon which your allies can draw to mend
their own wounds.
- The spell has five charges when cast.
- Once per round as a standard action, a single allied creature within 30 feet can drain one charge from the healing circle.
- The first charge so drained functions as a cure critical wounds spell, the second as a cure serious wounds spell, the third as a cure
moderate wounds spell, and the fourth as a cure light wounds spell, and the final charge heals only 5 points of damage.
- A creature must be conscious to draw a charge from the healing circle.
- The spell effect delivered by each charge functions as if you had personally cast the associated spell.
- Thus, the first charge heals 4d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +20), and so on.