‘Dark Gift’ – Drawing upon the dark powers of the Underworld, the recipient of this spell is slightly transformed, growing a set of small horns or antlers or a barbed tail.
The Lore of the Gods
Book One: The Greek Gods
Lead Designers Steven Creech and Kevin Ruesch Lead Editor Steven Schend
Creative Director Jim Butler Art Director Todd Morasch Artwork Aaron D. Siddal
Dark Gift also gains a fiendish ability or trait. The player should roll a d6 on the following table.
- Immunities (Ex): Immune to all fire and poison.
- Resistances (Ex): Cold and Acid Resistance 20.
- See through Darkness (Su): Can see in total darkness as if in daylight, even magical darkness.
- Fear Aura (Su): As a free action, the recipient can create an aura of fear with a 5ft. radius. This is identical to a fear spell cast by a 12th level sorcerer (DC17).
- Regeneration (Ex): Wounds are regenerated, but recipient still takes normal damage from holy or Blessed Weapons of at least +2 enchantment.
- Summon Fiends (Sp): Recipient can gate in 1d10 2 HD evil outsiders or 1d4 6 HD evil outsiders once.