Königsberg Hanseatic City
The Teutonic Order use Königsberg to fortify their conquests in Samland and as a base for campaigns against pagan Lithuania.
- Coat of arms/Flag
- Status – Settlement, Hanseatic City
- General Alignment –
- Settlement size –
- Corruption +; Crime +; Economy +; Law +; Lore +; Society +
- Qualities –
- Danger +
- Country- State of the Teutonic Order
- Government –
- Legislature –
- Places of interest –
- Current Ruler – Ludwig von Erlichshausen (
Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights )
- Other Notable residents –
- Base Value ; Purchase Limit ; Spellcasting
- Minor Items ; Medium Items ; Major Items
Under siege during the Prussian uprisings in, Königsberg Castle was relieved by the Master of the Livonian Order.
Within the state of the Teutonic Order, Königsberg is the residence of the Grand Master of the military order. The city is also the seat of the Bishopric of Samland.
Königsberg joined the Hanseatic League and has developed into an important port for the south-eastern Baltic region, trading goods throughout Prussia, the Kingdom of Poland, and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania.