Gdańsk, Hanseatic City
- Coat of arms/Flag
- Status – (Settlement) Hanseatic City
- General Alignment -Neutral Government
- Settlement size –
- Corruption +; Crime +; Economy +; Law +; Lore +; Society +
- Qualities –
- Danger +
- Country- Kingdom of Poland
- Government –
- Legislature –
- Population -5,000-10,000 (7,500)
- Places of interest –
- Current Ruler –
- Other Notable residents –
- Base Value ; Purchase Limit ; Spellcasting
- Minor Items ; Medium Items ; Major Items
The city is ruled by a council of wealthy merchants, who work closely with the city’s guilds to ensure a smooth and profitable flow of trade. The council also works to maintain the city’s defenses, as Gdańsk is constantly threatened by pirates and other seafaring bandits.
Despite the constant threat of danger, Gdańsk is a thriving and vibrant city. The streets are bustling with merchants and traders, and the city’s many markets offer a wide variety of goods and services. The city is also home to many churches and monasteries, which provide spiritual guidance and charitable aid to the city’s citizens.
Gdańsk is a cosmopolitan city, with people from all over Europe coming to the city to work and trade. The city is home to many different languages and cultures, and this diversity is reflected in the city’s cuisine and architecture. The city is a melting pot of influences, and its citizens are proud of their rich and varied heritage.