Emirate of Granada (Tributary state of the Crown of Castile)
- Coat of arms/Flag
- Motto (There is no victor but the Gods)
- Capital – Granada
- Languages – Official language: Arabic Other languages: Andalusi Arabic, Mozarabic, Berber, Ladino
- Religion(s) – Majority religion: Islam Minority religions: Roman Catholicism, Judaism
- Government – Hereditary monarchy
- Current Ruler – Muhammed IX, Sultan of Granada
- Notable residents –
- Population –
Currently enjoying considerable cultural and economic prosperity.The Emirate of Granada was established following the defeat of Muhammad an-Nasir of the Almohad dynasty by an alliance of kingdoms at the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa.
After Prince Idris left Iberia to take the Almohad leadership, the ambitious Mohammed I ibn Nasr established the last Muslim dynasty on the Iberian peninsula—the Nasrids. The Nasrid emirs were responsible for building the Alhambra palace complex. The Emirate is the last part of the Iberian peninsula held by the Muslims.