- Coat of Arms/Flag:
- Capital City: Reipoltskirchen
- Other Settlements: The other settlements in the Reipoltskirchen Lordship include the villages of Mühlhausen, Burgwald, and Schlitz.
- Languages: German
- Religion(s): Christianity (predominantly Catholic)
- Government: Feudal system with a local lord as the ruler within the Holy Roman Empire.
- Legislature: A council of local lords who advise the ruler on matters of governance and report to the Holy Roman Empire.
- Current Ruler: Lord Johann von Reipoltskirchen
- Other Notable residents: Town’s blacksmith, Hans Mueller, local healer, Frau Schmidt, Priest of St. Peter’s Church, Father Johann.
The majority of the population speaks German. The capital city is called Reipoltskirchen and is governed by a feudal system with a local lord as the ruler. The current ruler is Lord Johann von Reipoltskirchen, who is known for his strong leadership and fairness. The legislature is made up of a council of local lords who advise the ruler on matters of governance and report to the Holy Roman Empire. The population of the Reipoltskirchen Lordship is around 5,000 people.
Places of interest in the Reipoltskirchen Lordship include the Reipoltskirchen Castle, which is the residence of the ruling lord, and the St. Peter’s Church, which is a popular destination for pilgrims. The countryside is also known for its beautiful forests and rivers, which are popular among hunters and fishermen.
Other notable residents include the town’s blacksmith, Hans Mueller, who is known for creating the finest weapons in the land, and the local healer, Frau Schmidt, who is renowned for her knowledge of herbal medicine.
There are also stories of mythical creatures such as the Reipoltskirchen Dragon, a giant serpent said to live in the depths of the Kinzig River, and the Black Knight, a ghostly figure said to roam the forests at night.