Magdeburg (Free and Hanseatic City)
Magdeburg is a large prosperous German city, and a notable member of the Hanseatic League.
- Coat of arms/Flag
- Status – (Settlement) (Free and Hanseatic City)
- General Alignment –
- Settlement size –
- Corruption +; Crime +; Economy +; Law +; Lore +; Society +
- Qualities –
- Danger +
- Government –
- Legislature –
- Population – 21,000.
- Places of interest –
- Current Ruler –
- Other Notable residents –
- Base Value ; Purchase Limit ; Spellcasting
- Minor Items ; Medium Items ; Major Items
The town has an active maritime commerce on the west (towards Flanders), with the countries of the North Sea, and maintains traffic and communication with the interior (for example Brunswick).