The heroes of Krynn take a stand against evil!
A barbarian woman with a miraculous healing staff gains the help of a group of to-be heroes as an army of dragons invades the land.
Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight is a 2008 animated/fantasy film that is based on the popular fantasy series by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. The film follows the journey of a group of friends who must come together to defeat a dark force that threatens to destroy the world.
One of the things that stands out about this film is its stunning animation. The characters and environments are all beautifully designed and the action scenes are full of energy and excitement. The voice acting is also top-notch, with each character’s personality really coming through in the performances.
The story itself is engaging and full of twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. The themes of friendship and self-discovery are well-explored and add depth to the story. The film also does a great job of building the world and its lore, making it feel fully realized and immersive.
Overall, Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight is a must-watch for fans of fantasy animation. It’s a thrilling and emotional adventure that is full of heart and has something for everyone.
- Kiefer Sutherland as Raistlin Majere
- Lucy Lawless as Goldmoon
- Michael Rosenbaum as Tanis Half-Elven
- Michelle Trachtenberg as Tika Waylan
- Jason Marsden as Tasslehoff Burrfoot
- Fred Tatasciore as Flint Fireforge / Fewmaster Toede / Hederick
- Rino Romano as Caramon Majere
- Neil Ross as Paladine / Fizban
- Marc Worden as Sturm Brightblade
- Phil LaMarr as Riverwind / Gilthanas / The Speaker of the Suns
- Kellyanne Ortega as Bupu / Brinna
- David Sobolov as Verminaard
- Caroline Gelabert as Laurana
- Nika Futterman as Takhisis
- Mari Weiss as The Forestmaster
- Ben McCain as Elistan
- Dee Bradley Baker as Porthios / Pyros / Erik
- Susan Silo as Flamestrike
- Juliette Clair as Onyx
Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis, the authors of the novels, make cameo appearances as patrons of the Inn of the Last Home.