The Darkest Side of Magic. The Strongest Side of Man.
Conan the Destroyer is a 1984 American sword and sorcery film directed by Richard Fleischer, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mako Iwamatsu reprising their roles as Conan and Akiro the wizard, respectively. The cast also includes Grace Jones, Wilt Chamberlain, Tracey Walter, and Olivia d’Abo. It is the sequel to Conan the Barbarian. The film grossed $31 million in the US.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan the Destroyer
- Grace Jones as Zula
- Wilt Chamberlain as Bombaata
- Mako as Akiro
- Tracey Walter as Malak
- Sarah Douglas as Queen Taramis
- Olivia d’Abo as Princess Jehnna
- Pat Roach as Thoth-Amon
- Jeff Corey as Grand Vizier
- Sven-Ole Thorsen as Togra
- André the Giant as the Dagoth monster (uncredited)
- Ferdy Mayne as The Leader