A-senee-ki-wakw (Stone Giant)
This giant has chiseled, muscular features and a flat, forward-sloping head, looking almost as if it were carved of stone.
The A-senee-ki-wakw are a race of stone giants. They were the first race created by the God Gluskab. However, because they crushed so many animals and injured the earth with their great size and weight, Gluskab tried to destroyed them all. Causing the suviours to flee into the wilds
A-senee-ki-wakw prefer thick leather garments, dyed in shades of brown and gray to match the stone around them. Adults are about 12 feet tall and weigh about 1,500 pounds. The A-senee-ki-wakws can live to be 800 years old.
The A-senee-ki-wakws prefer living in enormous caves in high-altitude, rocky peaks. They rarely live more than a few days’ travel from other bands of A-senee-ki-wakws, and even raise shared herds of goats and other livestock between tribes. Older The A-senee-ki-wakws tend to wander away from the tribe for a significant period of time in their later years, either living in seclusion somewhere or attempting to merge into other humanoid civilizations. After decades of this self-imposed exile, those who return do so as The A-senee-ki-wakw elders.
|Large Giant (Earth)|
|Hit Dice||14d8+56 (119 hp)|
|Speed||30 ft. in hide armor (6 squares); base speed 40 ft.|
|Armor Class||25 (-1 size, +2 Dexterity, +11 natural, +3 hide), touch 11, flat-footed 23|
|Attack||Greatclub +17 melee (2d8+12) or slam +17 melee (1d4+8) or rock +11 ranged (2d8+12)|
|Full Attack||Greatclub +17/+12 melee (2d8+12) or 2 slams +17 melee (1d4+8) or rock +11 ranged (2d8+12)|
|Space/Reach||10 ft./10 ft.|
|Special Attacks||Rock throwing|
|Special Qualities||Darkvision 60 ft., Low-Light Vision, rock catching|
|Saves||Fort+13, Ref +6, Will +7|
|Abilities||Strength 27, Dexterity 15, Constitution 19, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 12, Charisma 11|
|Skills||Climb +11, Hide +6*, Jump +11, Spot +12|
|Feats||Combat Reflexes, Iron Will, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Precise Shot|
|Organization||solitary, gang (2-5), band (4-8), hunting/raiding/trading party (9-12 plus 1 elder), or tribe (13-30 plus 35% noncombatants, 1-3 elders, and 3-6 dire bears)|
|Challenge Rating||8 (elder 9)|
|Alignment||Usually Chaotic Evil|
|Advancement||By character class|
|Level Adjustment||+4 (elder +6)|
A-senee-ki-wakw fight from a distance whenever possible, but if they can’t avoid melee, they use gigantic clubs chiseled out of stone. A favorite tactic of The A-senee-ki-wakws is to stand nearly motionless, blending in with the background, then move forward to throw rocks and surprise their foes.
Rock Throwing (Ex): The range increment is 180 feet for a A-senee-ki-wakw’s thrown rocks. It uses both hands when throwing a rock.
Rock Catching (Ex): A The A-senee-ki-wakw gains a +4 racial bonus on its Reflex save when attempting to catch a thrown rock.
Skills: *A A-senee-ki-wakw gains a +8 racial bonus on Hide checks in rocky terrain.
Some A-senee-ki-wakw develop special abilities related to their environment. These giant elders have Charisma scores of at least 15 and spell-like abilities, which they use as 10th-level sorcerers. Once per day they can use stone shape, Stone Tell, and either transmute rock to mud or transmute mud to rock (DC 17). The save DC is Charisma-based. One in ten elders is a sorcerer, usually of 3rd to 6th level.
A-senee-ki-wakw as Characters
Strong, silent loners, A-senee-ki-wakw characters are a rare sight in human lands.
A-senee-ki-wakw characters possess the following racial traits.
- – +16 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, +2 Wisdom.
- -Large size. -1 penalty to Armor Class, -1 penalty on attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- -Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- -A A-senee-ki-wakw base land speed is 40 feet.
- –Darkvision out to 60 feet and Low-Light Vision.
- -Racial Hit Dice: A A-senee-ki-wakw begins with fourteen levels of giant, which provide 14d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +10, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +9, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- -Racial Skills: A A-senee-ki-wakw’s giant levels give it skill points equal to 17 x?(2 + Intelligence modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, and Spot. A The A-senee-ki-wakw has a +8 racial bonus on Hide checks in rocky terrain.
- -Racial Feats: A A-senee-ki-wakw’s giant levels give it five feats.
- – +11 natural armor bonus.
- -Special Attacks (see above): Rock throwing.
- -Special Qualities (see above): Rock catching.
- -Automatic Languages: Giant. Bonus Languages: Any 5
- -Favored Class: Barbarian.
- -Level adjustment +4.