This hideous creature resembles a bloated human corpse, sickly-white in hue. The lower half of its face is dominated by a protruding trunk tipped in a circular mouth with multiple rings of teeth.
Taken from Creature Codex
The kharisiri are a race of hideous shapeshifters who grease the divisions between rich and poor with stolen human fat. Kharisiri are attracted to places in which class or racial divisions are strong and tensions are high in order to prey on the weakest members of society in the guise of the strongest. The resultant distrust and chaos that arises gives them great pleasure, but not so much as the wealth the kharisiri gains from its exploits. Not only to kharisiri sell their considerable knowledge to the highest bidder, but they also sell the fat they steal, mixed with the kharisiri’s secretions to make a paste capable of curing diseases and healing wounds.
Kharisiri hate to fight fair, and prefer to strike against single sleeping targets. Unlike most predators, they do not feed on the sick, young or elderly, preferring the misery caused by targeting healthy adults and draining their vitality. If discovered in its predations, a kharisiri uses its poisonous breath to disable as many targets as possible. They are cowardly and will flee at the first opportunity from serious combat.
They stand as tall as a man, but its corpulence pushes it to a weight of 300-400 pounds.
Kharisiri CR 9
NE Medium aberration (shapechanger)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft., Perception +17
AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20(+10 natural)
hp 126 (12d8+72)
Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +12
DR 10/slashing and magic; Resist acid 10, cold 10, electricity 10
Speed 30 ft.
Melee 2 claws +13 (1d8+4), bite +13 (2d6+4 plus grab)
Special Attacks drink fat, poison breath, quiet bite
Spell-like Abilities CL 9th, concentration +12
Str 19, Dex 11, Con 22, Int 18, Wis 15, Cha 16
Base Atk +9; CMB +13 (+17 grab); CMD 26
Feats Deceitful, Defensive Combat Training, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Power Attack, Vital Strike
Skills Bluff +19, Disguise +19 (+29 when using change shape), Intimidate +18, Knowledge (engineering) +16, Knowledge (religion) +19, Perception +17, Sense Motive +14, Stealth +15
Languages Common, Aklo, Undercommon, Draconic, Dwarven
SQ change shape (humanoid, alter self), disgorge salve
Treasure double standard
- Disgorge Salve (Su) As a standard action, a kharisiri can vomit up a sticky paste that functions as a dose of restorative ointment (see Chapter 14 of the Pathfinder Core Rulebook). A kharisiri can use this ability once for every 5 points of Constitution drain it has dealt with its drink fat ability in the past 24 hours.
- Drink Fat (Ex) A kharisiri that pins an opponent or bites a helpless opponent drinks the fat of its victim, dealing 1d4 points of Constitution drain every round. A creature that has taken 4 or more points of Constitution damage from this ability is fatigued until the Constitution drain is healed; a creature that has taken 8 or more points of Constitution drain from this ability is exhausted until the Constitution damage is healed. A kharisiri heals 5 points of damage every round it uses this ability.
- Poison Breath (Ex) As a standard action, a kharisiri can breathe a 15 foot cone of invisible poisonous gas. It can use this ability even when it has changed its shape. A kharisiri can use this ability once every 1d4 rounds.
- Poison—inhaled; save Fort DC 20; frequency 1/hour for 4 hours; damage unconsciousness for 1 hour; cure 1 save. The save DC is Constitution based with a -2 racial penalty to the DC.
- Quiet Bite (Ex) A sleeping creature bitten by a kharisiri must succeed a DC 22 Fortitude save in order to wake up. The save DC is Constitution based.